Saturday, December 1, 2007

Get these messages

I really enjoy expository preaching and the more I visit the mission field and see people who have no idea about truth the more that I am reminded of the need to just teach people the Bible. God's Word has all the answers.

I have listened to the messages from the Expositors Conference in Alabama. I really wanted to go and just couldn't justify the time and money on the budget that I currently live on then I saw that they had posted the messages free for down load./

I really believe that you will enjoy them

Click here to go to the messages.
Let me know what you think.

I want those that live in the Alpharetta, Cumming, Roswell, John's Creek, Milton, Duluth, Suwanee area to know that there is a church that preaches the Bible verse by verse and believes its every word.

Vision News
Vision Baptist Church

No comments: